Catherine Murphy, DDS, MSD’s love of dentistry goes beyond appreciating the beauty of a bicuspid.
Additionally, Dr. Murphy is a co-creator of the self-care movement, Take3ForMe™, designed to encourage harmony between career, family and self. This practice combines her love of myofunctional therapy exercises, breathwork and affirmation.
Over a dozen years ago, Catherine practiced general dentistry prior to specializing in orthodontics. She has served as adjunct clinical faculty at both IU School of Dentistry and Indiana University NW Dental Hygiene Program.
- Academy of Airway and Gnathologic Orthopedics
- Airway Circle
- American Academy of Physiological Medicine & Dentistry
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American College of Dentists
- American Dental Association
- Dental Speakers Bureau
- Chicago Dental Society
- Holistic Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- North American Association of Facial Orthotropics
- Northwest Indiana Dental Society
- South Shore Arts
Recognizing the importance of ongoing mental health care, the American Dental Association's Wellness Ambassador program is committed to helping dentists,their teams and families find counsel and compassion. Dr Murphy is honored to participate as an ADA wellness ambassador and lifeline for those in need.